Thanks to our previous hosting co (and our lack of manual backups), we lost a couple years of posts. Those will have to manually recreated.
On this site you can find:
- Copies of newsletters we have sent out to friends and family
- A page with a thought on climate change. Are you a flat earther?
- A documents page where (in the future) you can find items to download
- A copy of my CV
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the latter ignorance. Hippocrates
Most Recent Posts
- Newsletter 19 – Why Did the Bird Not Cross the Road
- Newsletter 18 – Haunted Toothbrush
- Newsletter 17 – So many headlines to choose from
- Newsletter 16 – Is it REALLY cold where you are?
- Newsletter 15 – Two golf flavors
- Newsletter 14 – 2013 Apr/May
- Newsletter 13 – We’re back in the right time zone!
- Newsletter 12 – The grass is greener!
- Newsletter 11 – NH man shot in NM
- Newsletter 10 – Puttin on my propeller hat
- Newsletter 9 – I can see that NH is green, NM is not
- Newsletter 8 – Took damage from a leaf!
- Newsletter 7 – UNM football = painful
- Newsletter 6 – I got a question and WY trip
- Travel Blog – Status
- Newsletter 5 – A first for me
- Newsletter 4 – It does rain here
- Update 3 1/2 – July, not so exciting so far
- Newsletter 3 – Settling in
- Newsletter 2 – 2nd weekend in ABQ