Fortune cookie say; A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion
July 17, Headline from NH news – “Man believed to be from NH dies in second New Mexico shootout.” It wasn’t me, really! But what are the chances? I mean, being FROM NH but in NM seems like it would be […]
Fortune cookie say: Man who keep feet firmly on ground have trouble putting on pants
Many of you have on occasion showed interest in space weather. Kara suggests a web page that you might find interesting.
For example, my mother, or anyone far enough north, could use this page to see […]
Fortune cookie say: Man who want pretty nurse must be patient.
~~~~ written early spring ~~~~~~
I know for some of you spring has been in full swing for a while. Hard to tell what is going on here in ABQ. The wind has been relentless, days on end for 50 mph. Along […]
Hope your holidays went well.
I have struggled over the last few months with what to put in this next newsletter. I jotted a few things down and will try to make them coherent but in that time we have not gone anywhere, little new at work for Kara, there just was not much to talk […]
Hope all is going well for you. Please do keep in touch!
Chinese fortune cookie say “man who run in front of car get tired”
Desert drought (can you say redundant) update: current = 3.3″ normal = 8″ If you ask me that is not a big difference total wise, percentage wise yes.
Most Recent Posts
- Newsletter 19 – Why Did the Bird Not Cross the Road
- Newsletter 18 – Haunted Toothbrush
- Newsletter 17 – So many headlines to choose from
- Newsletter 16 – Is it REALLY cold where you are?
- Newsletter 15 – Two golf flavors
- Newsletter 14 – 2013 Apr/May
- Newsletter 13 – We’re back in the right time zone!
- Newsletter 12 – The grass is greener!
- Newsletter 11 – NH man shot in NM
- Newsletter 10 – Puttin on my propeller hat
- Newsletter 9 – I can see that NH is green, NM is not
- Newsletter 8 – Took damage from a leaf!
- Newsletter 7 – UNM football = painful
- Newsletter 6 – I got a question and WY trip
- Travel Blog – Status
- Newsletter 5 – A first for me
- Newsletter 4 – It does rain here
- Update 3 1/2 – July, not so exciting so far
- Newsletter 3 – Settling in
- Newsletter 2 – 2nd weekend in ABQ