Hope all of you are doing well! I am amazed each time with the response we get to this email, thank you all for keeping in touch!
Fortune cookie say … a book about anti-gravity is impossible to put down.
In the “think about what you say topic” .
We spent too short […]
David and Kara updates:
Kara has officially transferred to the group discussed in the previous newsletter, she now works in the Submarine Launched Ballistic Missile (SLBM) branch. Her new title is Geospace Scientist, she may actually get to work on Space Weather again part time, with one consequence she occasionally has to consult with my group […]
Fortune cookie say; Man who throw a cat out car window, makes kitty litter.
I hope all is well with you. The span of time since the last newsletter is a bit longer than intended, this is not supposed to be an annual event. One challenge in authoring this email was so many […]
Fortune cookie say; Novel that gets wet becomes Pulp Fiction.
Headline; Maryland cancelled their Polar Bear outdoor event due to sub freezing temps.
Hope you all had great holidays! Ours was enjoyable, we did manage to make it feel like a special season by taking a bit of time off and attending a […]
I was remiss last TWO newsletters not including a fortune cookie. The distressing part is that no one called that out, I could take that as no one really missed it. I shall presume otherwise and with that ….
Fortune cookie say; Man who eat photo of father likely to be spitting image
We realized there is a story or two from the move that might still be entertaining, so let us go back in chronology a bit. While in ABQ before we left and debating what items of our should be “moved”, mailed or go with us. We planned and fretted about what we would need / want […]
I write these newsletters over time from issue to issue, this one will be tough to make it flow with all the changes happening for us and the times which I jot down a few thoughts to include here. So bare with me in this issue please.
In the last newsletter at Thanksgiving, I […]
Fortune cookie say; Man who stand on box of shampoo is head and shoulders about the rest.
Semi Useless stats: For any given period over the last 4 years, Bloomberg News rates New Mexico last in national ranking on overall economic health. To the converse, they say New Hampshire is the 2nd best place to live […]
Most Recent Posts
- Newsletter 19 – Why Did the Bird Not Cross the Road
- Newsletter 18 – Haunted Toothbrush
- Newsletter 17 – So many headlines to choose from
- Newsletter 16 – Is it REALLY cold where you are?
- Newsletter 15 – Two golf flavors
- Newsletter 14 – 2013 Apr/May
- Newsletter 13 – We’re back in the right time zone!
- Newsletter 12 – The grass is greener!
- Newsletter 11 – NH man shot in NM
- Newsletter 10 – Puttin on my propeller hat
- Newsletter 9 – I can see that NH is green, NM is not
- Newsletter 8 – Took damage from a leaf!
- Newsletter 7 – UNM football = painful
- Newsletter 6 – I got a question and WY trip
- Travel Blog – Status
- Newsletter 5 – A first for me
- Newsletter 4 – It does rain here
- Update 3 1/2 – July, not so exciting so far
- Newsletter 3 – Settling in
- Newsletter 2 – 2nd weekend in ABQ