I write these newsletters over time from issue to issue, this one will be tough to make it flow with all the changes happening for us and the times which I jot down a few thoughts to include here. So bare with me in this issue please.
In the last newsletter at Thanksgiving, I […]
Fortune cookie say; Man who stand on box of shampoo is head and shoulders about the rest.
Semi Useless stats: For any given period over the last 4 years, Bloomberg News rates New Mexico last in national ranking on overall economic health. To the converse, they say New Hampshire is the 2nd best place to live […]
Fortune cookie say; A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion
July 17, Headline from NH news – “Man believed to be from NH dies in second New Mexico shootout.” It wasn’t me, really! But what are the chances? I mean, being FROM NH but in NM seems like it would be […]
Fortune cookie say: Man who keep feet firmly on ground have trouble putting on pants
Many of you have on occasion showed interest in space weather. Kara suggests a web page that you might find interesting.
For example, my mother, or anyone far enough north, could use this page to see […]
Fortune cookie say: Man who want pretty nurse must be patient.
~~~~ written early spring ~~~~~~
I know for some of you spring has been in full swing for a while. Hard to tell what is going on here in ABQ. The wind has been relentless, days on end for 50 mph. Along […]
Most Recent Posts
- Newsletter 21 – No COVID Talk here!
- Never sent … Newsletter #20 – Two vodka-cranberries and one beer cost us $190 … November 26, 2017
- Newsletter 19 – Why Did the Bird Not Cross the Road
- Newsletter 18 – Haunted Toothbrush
- Newsletter 17 – So many headlines to choose from
- Newsletter 16 – Is it REALLY cold where you are?
- Newsletter 15 – Two golf flavors
- Newsletter 14 – 2013 Apr/May
- Newsletter 13 – We’re back in the right time zone!
- Newsletter 12 – The grass is greener!
- Newsletter 11 – NH man shot in NM
- Newsletter 10 – Puttin on my propeller hat
- Newsletter 9 – I can see that NH is green, NM is not
- Newsletter 8 – Took damage from a leaf!
- Newsletter 7 – UNM football = painful
- Newsletter 6 – I got a question and WY trip
- Travel Blog – Status
- Newsletter 5 – A first for me
- Newsletter 4 – It does rain here
- Update 3 1/2 – July, not so exciting so far