We’ll start with the recurring Fortune Cookie which say … Man should not make snow angles in dog park!
It has been a really long time since we’ve sent an update to everyone. For awhile we had nothing to report and Dave had run out of entertaining stories. Things were going well, and no news […]
Hope all is well with you and the family. Though I complain about this it seems every time, it feels like there is nothing new to tell but I’ll give it a shot. Kara and I both continue to be employed at Dahlgren. We are STILL house shopping. We still play disc golf […]
Hope all of you are doing well! I am amazed each time with the response we get to this email, thank you all for keeping in touch!
Fortune cookie say … a book about anti-gravity is impossible to put down.
In the “think about what you say topic” .
We spent too short […]
David and Kara updates:
Kara has officially transferred to the group discussed in the previous newsletter, she now works in the Submarine Launched Ballistic Missile (SLBM) branch. Her new title is Geospace Scientist, she may actually get to work on Space Weather again part time, with one consequence she occasionally has to consult with my group […]
Fortune cookie say; Man who throw a cat out car window, makes kitty litter.
I hope all is well with you. The span of time since the last newsletter is a bit longer than intended, this is not supposed to be an annual event. One challenge in authoring this email was so many […]
Fortune cookie say; Novel that gets wet becomes Pulp Fiction.
Headline; Maryland cancelled their Polar Bear outdoor event due to sub freezing temps.
Hope you all had great holidays! Ours was enjoyable, we did manage to make it feel like a special season by taking a bit of time off and attending a […]
I was remiss last TWO newsletters not including a fortune cookie. The distressing part is that no one called that out, I could take that as no one really missed it. I shall presume otherwise and with that ….
Fortune cookie say; Man who eat photo of father likely to be spitting image
We realized there is a story or two from the move that might still be entertaining, so let us go back in chronology a bit. While in ABQ before we left and debating what items of our should be “moved”, mailed or go with us. We planned and fretted about what we would need / want […]
Most Recent Posts
- Newsletter 21 – No COVID Talk here!
- Never sent … Newsletter #20 – Two vodka-cranberries and one beer cost us $190 … November 26, 2017
- Newsletter 19 – Why Did the Bird Not Cross the Road
- Newsletter 18 – Haunted Toothbrush
- Newsletter 17 – So many headlines to choose from
- Newsletter 16 – Is it REALLY cold where you are?
- Newsletter 15 – Two golf flavors
- Newsletter 14 – 2013 Apr/May
- Newsletter 13 – We’re back in the right time zone!
- Newsletter 12 – The grass is greener!
- Newsletter 11 – NH man shot in NM
- Newsletter 10 – Puttin on my propeller hat
- Newsletter 9 – I can see that NH is green, NM is not
- Newsletter 8 – Took damage from a leaf!
- Newsletter 7 – UNM football = painful
- Newsletter 6 – I got a question and WY trip
- Travel Blog – Status
- Newsletter 5 – A first for me
- Newsletter 4 – It does rain here
- Update 3 1/2 – July, not so exciting so far